Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Lose Yourself

So I uh, just checked my stats for this month so far. Thank all of you for those 61 page views, was a great reprieve from my usual feelings of self hatred and drowning. But now back to business. And speaking of business, that's another great song by Eminem, the artist of todays Song Of The Day, Lose Yourself by Eminem, a song made for his movie 8Mile. The movie is supposed to tell us how he got started, Eminem of course plays himself (haha, plays himself. That would be pervertedly funny if it was a bit closer, sorry, back to the main point). It's about letting music take control of you, this can be good or bad depending on the situation. But it's also a story, listen to the words, don't just hum along with them. It's his story. What made him go from Marshal Mathers, to Eminem. It's basically a two hour movie in a 5 minute 31 second song. But with the movie you get the satisfaction of watching Eminem beat the shit out of some guy that's banging his mom XD The song is almost sad if you place an emotional connection on some of the lines. Anyway, my mom is bitching at me to go do some online schooling. I seem to have a knack for pissing of women. lolz.
So readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment